- Phonic Letters and Sounds Revised – https://www.littlewandlelettersandsounds.org.uk/resources/for-parents/
- Big Cat Collins Ebooks – Collins Ebooks (collinsopenpage.com)
- Oak National Academy – https://www.thenational.academy/
- BBC Bitesize – https://www.bbc.co.uk/bitesize
Autumn Term 2021
Spring Term 2022
Summer Term 2022
Our priority is always to deliver high-quality face-to-face education to all pupils. Remote education should only ever be considered as a short-term measure and as a last resort where in person attendance is not possible. Attendance is mandatory for all pupils of compulsory school age. During the Summer Term 2022 we will consider providing remote education to pupils in circumstances when in-person attendance is either not possible or contrary to government guidance.
This might include:
- occasions when school leaders decide that it is not possible to open safely, or that opening would contradict guidance from local or central government
- occasions when individual pupils, for a limited duration, are unable to physically attend their school but are able to continue learning, for example pupils with an infectious illness
Please let us know if you would like us to issue you and your child with a home learning pack because your child is unable to attend school but is well enough to complete work.